Game & Party Con is proud to host some great game companies showcasing titles from their catalogs:
Play and Win
Want to Play to Win games. At the Play to Win area you can do just that. All games represent donations from game publishers, manufacturers, distributors, exhibitors, and local businesses. Play as many games as you wish. We encourage you to play games with other attendees.
- A badge is required to check out a game – no ticket is necessary
- Select a game you would like to try from the Play and Win shelves
- Fill out the Sign Out portion of the Game’s record sheet
- Find a spot with your friends at one of the Play to Win tables. If needed grab a “Players Wanted/Teachers Wanted” sign
- When finished please return all game components neatly back into the box
- Return the game to the Play to Win area
- For a chance to win, add your badge number and sign your name on the ‘Win’ sheet for the game you just played—one entry per Badge holder
There is only one entry per Badge holder per game no matter how many times they play it.
Game winners will be randomly drawn starting at 2:00 pm on Sunday. You—or a proxy representative with your badge on hand—must be present to win. All games must be picked up after being announced/posted no later than 2:00 pm on Sunday. Any games remaining after 2:00 pm Sunday will be added to Sunday’s Charity Auction.
Silent Auction for Charity benefits the Maddy's Heroes
Once again, we are proud to offer our Charity Auction where all proceeds support the Maddy’s Heroes.
Each item will have a minimum bid and may be increased in increments of $1 or more in whole dollar amounts. Simply add your name to the app along with your bid. Good luck!
While the majority of items will be open for bidding all three days, a select amount of items will be available each day as one day auctions. Winning bidders of these items may pick up at the designated time each day or any time during the con till 5pm Sunday.
All bids close at 2pm Sunday and winning bidders can begin picking up their items at 5pm once payment has been processed. Payment must be made in cash or by checks made out to the American Cancer Society.