Play and Win
Want to Play to Win games. At the Play to Win area you can do just that. All games represent donations from game publishers, manufacturers, distributors, exhibitors, and local businesses. Play as many games as you wish. We encourage you to play games with other attendees.
- A badge is required to check out a game – no ticket is necessary
- Select a game you would like to try from the Play and Win shelves
- Fill out the Sign Out portion of the Game’s record sheet
- Find a spot with your friends at one of the Play to Win tables. If needed grab a “Players Wanted/Teachers Wanted” sign
- When finished please return all game components neatly back into the box
- Return the game to the Play to Win area
- For a chance to win, add your badge number and sign your name on the ‘Win’ sheet for the game you just played—one entry per Badge holder
There is only one entry per Badge holder per game no matter how many times they play it.
Game winners will be randomly drawn starting at 2:00 pm on Sunday. You—or a proxy representative with your badge on hand—must be present to win. All games must be picked up after being announced/posted no later than 2:00 pm on Sunday. Any games remaining after 2:00 pm Sunday will be added to Sunday’s Charity Auction.
Raffle for Charity that benefits the Maddy's Heroes
Once again, we are proud to offer our Charity Raffle where all proceeds support the Maddy’s Heroes.
Each item will have a code and may have tickets added to each game individually. Simply add your name to the app along with your raffle tickets. Good luck! There is a QR code at the Maddy’s heroes booth to scan to bring up the raffle site.